Personal Assistant to CEO
ICAP Employment Solutions, on behalf of its client, a leading company in its sector, is seeking to recruit candidates for the position of Personal Assistant to CEO.
- Provide overall administrative and logistical support to the CEO
- Organise meetings, planning events, preparing travel itineraries, correspondence & prioritizing emails for the CEO
- Prepare meeting agendas including conducting relevant research, taking minutes and following up on action points
- Develop and edit key presentations
- Provide financial support
- Managing databases and filing systems
- Take on additional responsibilities as required in the interest of the service
- PA or secretarial experience in a fast-paced environment
- Educated to a high standard is essential
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
- Excellent English language both verbal and written
- Efficiency, good organising, time management, planning and prioritisation skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
All information received will be treated with strict confidentiality.