ENISA Information Security Assistant (4+ months project)
ICAP Employment Solutions, on behalf of ENISA, the European Union Agency for Cybersecurity, is seeking to recruit candidates for the position of Information Security Assistant in Athens.
- Assist in the organisation, coordination and drafting of technical documentation, keep track of work in progress / deadlines ensuring proper follow-up
- Take part/support of ad-hoc projects related to areas of responsibilities within the Department / Unit
- Provide operational and administrative support and assistance for activities to the activities of the Cyber Europe Exercise https://www.enisa.europa.eu/topics/cyber-exercises... for instance on the maintenance, development and testing of the Cyber Europe Universe, used in the context of Cyber Europe Exercise.
- Support the development, drafting and testing of technical scenarios that can be used in the context of Cyber Exercises.
- Supporting the maintenance, development and testing of the Open Source Intelligence (OSInt) platform of ENISA
- Perform risk management and impact assessments on cyber incidents.
- Support for training delivery
- Support for the European Cyber Security Challenge www.europeancybersecuritychallenge.eu
- Provide logistic and administrative support for organising meetings / travel and missions /conferences / workshops / trainings including facilities arrangements, preparation of agendas, documents and presentations, sending invitations, reimbursement of experts, meeting notes and organisation etc.
- University degree in a scientific (natural, social sciences etc., engineering) field or in Law relevant to the policy area of ENISA.
- Postgraduate studies in IT-related subjects, may be advantageous
- At least 3 years of professional experience in a related area
- Good understanding of network and IT security
- Fluency in English (C1/C2)
- Ideally, ability in technical writing in English as demonstrated by publications and technical reports addressing topics related to the post
- Ideally, fair understanding of the European and national policy agendas in the area of security and data protection
- European Union Gross Salary levels
- Multinational / Multicultural Working Environment
If you are interested, please send your resume in English using the Europass CV template
All information received will be treated with strict confidentiality.