Executive Assistant to CEO
ICAP Employment Solutions, on behalf of its client, a leading group of companies in its sector, is seeking to recruit candidates for the position of Executive Assistant to CEO.
The job holder will provideadministrative & project management support to CEO.
- Directing & Coordinating the CEO’s daily priorities, appointments, calendar, tasks, meetings, deadlines
- Participate actively in the management of various projects and communicate directly with all the responsible parties. Prepare complex reports, meeting agendas and Power Point presentations for executive level meetings.
- Assist and participate in critical meetings related to budgets and strategic business plans
- Prepare and distribute meeting minutes
- Coordinate logistics including domestic and international travel itineraries and accommodations for the CEO
- Serves as the primary point of contact on all matters pertaining to the CEO and handles all verbal and written communications
- Perform ad hoc duties as requested
- Mandatory previous professional experience as an Executive Assistant to CEO or CFO
- A level of secondary or post – secondary education attested by a diploma
- Extensive knowledge of budgeting, accounting principles and methods is required
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office systems (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint) and ability to use the Internet
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion in all business matters
- Ability to remain organized in a fast-paced environment with strong attention to detail
- Positive and constructive attitude
All information received will be treated with strict confidentiality.